At GEOLYTIX we seek new and innovative ways to make spatial analytics accessible, exciting and indispensable. Our customers span the retail, financial, property, leisure and food & beverage industries, across the world.
We build innovative solutions to support our clients to make better decisions combining various forecasting methods and statistical models, GIS and web tools to create bespoke solutions. We are always looking to do things better.
We have fun and value every member of our team.
Are you our next Location Planning Partner?
The role of the Location Planning Partner is to be the key link between our customers and the rest of the Geolytix team. They are a skilled project manager with attention to detail.
The Location Planning Partner understands and can articulate the art and science of location analysis and is passionate about its value in decision making. They also understand the broader context of our customers businesses and how location analysis fits within that.
- You will be able to interact comfortably with our customers, interpreting their needs and engaging senior management
- You excel at project management, juggling deadlines and working in an agile environment
- You can deliver clear, engaging written and verbal presentations and papers, communicating across all types of stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills and can integrate and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to produce practical and commercially relevant outputs
- You know your way around a GIS and understand a variety of forecasting techniques
- You want to be original and are consistently looking for innovation
- You enjoy the world of retail, and have a good grasp of geography
- You’re a people person, building relationships with colleagues and clients as you lead projects
Your qualifications and experience
- Around 2-3 years location planning experience
- A university degree – ideally geography, town planning, economics, statistics or similar
- Relevant industry sector knowledge ideal but not essential
- A strong communicator with the ability to work with colleagues and clients remotely across the globe
- Be able to provide evidence of attention to detail, proactivity and managing deadlines
Our offices are in Leeds and Clerkenwell, London. The role can be located in either. Competitive salary. We’re a young and growing company who embrace flexible working; full time or part time, family friendly hours and/or working from home days considered
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash